Your monthly bleed is an invitation to provide your body with radical rest + deep nourishment. It is said that during our menstruation we have heightened intuition. Giving yourself permission to slow down with sacred moon-time self care rituals can help you connect with the wisdom of your womb to receive those intuitive messages.
Asking your womb space in meditation “what am I releasing this cycle?” and “what am I making space for?” can lead to some interesting insights.
All items are 100% natural + vegan friendly
(Lasts 3 moon cycles)
+ After Flow Glow 3% CBD drops
by Wee Hemp Co for Third Eye
Finish your monthly flow glowing like the goddess you are!
- Breeze through your moon days with the power of CBD. Proven as potent plant for pain management, reducing anxiety + promoting a sense of calm, whilst also providing the body with anti-inflammatory properties.
Take 3 drops under the tongue or in water/juice/tea/cacao up to 3 x daily.
+ Vibrant Vitality Ceremonial Cacao (227g)
by Firefly Chocolate (Third Eye is proudly the sole UK stockist)
Pure Ecuadorian Ceremonial Cacao blended with Ashwagandha, Maca, Turmeric + Black Pepper.
- Cacao holds a potent cocktail of anti-oxidants including magnesium + iron to offer replenishment to the body during and after your bleed. The Theobromine in Cacao is a vasodilator, meaning it widens the blood vessels which allows for easier blood flow, helping to reduce cramping associated with menstruation. Cacao contains high amounts amounts of a compound called phenethylamine that causes brain cells to release dopamine, serotonin + anandamine which all have significant influence on regulating our mood. Promoting a blissful, happy mood + positive outlook.
Find out about Ceremonial Grade Cacao here.
- Ashwagandha is an ancient medicinal herb classified as an adaptogen, meaning that it can help your body adapt to managing stress. Scientific studies show the benefits of reducing anxiety and low mood, which can often be a symptom of PMS.
- Turmeric is well-known for it’s anti-inflammatory + anti-oxidant properties as a result of the compound curcumin, which is the main active ingredient in turmeric.
- Black Pepper contains peperine which works as a natural substance that enhances the absorption of curcumin by 2,000%
Measure 25g Cacao + 3/4 cup of hot water, add to a blender + mix until smooth.
Sit in a quiet place where you will be undisturbed, light a candle and some incense. We recommend using Copal as per Mayan tradition, you can use this to bless your space + your Cacao. Hold your Cacao at your heart space + close the eyes. Take a few deep breaths, settle into stillness and take a moment to check in with your heart + your womb by bringing awareness to these places. Set an intention for drinking this medicine such as “my intention is to lovingly replenish my body with nutrients” or “my intention is to slow down + allow myself to rest without guilt or judgement”. You may wish to meditate + journal about your experience afterwards.
We recommend drinking 1 cup per day in the morning during your bleed.
+ Luna Body Oil
- Containing nourishing Grapeseed oil with a blend of Vetiver, Lavender + Ylang Ylang essential oils to promote relaxation in the body + mind.
Give yourself a loving womb and belly massage, working in circular clockwise directions.
Add to your bath for a deeply restful + restorative soak.
+ Sacred Moontime Yoni Steam Blend
Organic herb + flower blend designed to relieve PMS symptoms + regulate your cycle.
- Basil – A natural painkiller to ease cramps. Encourages a delayed period.
- Comfrey – Healing + soothing. Reduces heavy bleeding.
- Chamomile – Soothes cramps + reduces bloating.
- Motherwort – Stimulates blood flow making it useful to encourage a delayed period. Eases painful cramps. May help with uterine fibroids.
- Hibiscus – Improves blood flow.
- Rosemary – An anti-bacterial herb that increases circulation of blood to the reproductive organs, aiding in clearing our old blood + fluids from the uterine wall.
- Red Raspberry Leaf – Strengthens + tones the uterus, regulates your cycle, eases cramps prior + during your period.
Depending on your needs, take 1 steam prior to your period (to ease cramps) or after your period (for cleansing), you may also wish to do both.
Once you have finished bleeding completely, you can perform a Sacred Yoni Steam + Cacao Ritual. You can find out more about how to perform the ritual in our blog post here.
Never steam when you are bleeding, pregnant or if you have an IUD fitted.